Best Kept Secret Seriously Scented Classic Cotton Candle
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Gorgeous scented candles perfect as a gift or as a cheeky treat for yourself!
- Burn time of over 50 hours
- Scent - Crisp & clean bergamot, citrus, neroli, cyclamen & sandalwood
- Using only premium locally sourced supplies, traditional production and hand finishing.
- Handmade in Britain
Guidelines for burning:
- Always ensure the wick is trimmed to about 5mm (but not less) and check regularly. If there is any sign of smoke from the flame, the wick is too long and the burn-time will be reduced.
- Always ensure that the candle is burnt for sufficient time to allow the pool of wax to reach the sides of the container. This will mean the draw-down of wax will be even across the diameter of the container and no wax will be unused and wasted.
- It is important to always use a candle holder – the bottom of the candles can get warm. The best candles holders are made from Glass, Ceramic or Slate, as these are all good conductors of heat. Wood and Cork coasters are not recommended.
- Fragranced candles tend to create over time, a carbon ball at the top of the wick. This will increase heat and reduce burn-time. Always extinguish and remove the ball.
- Keep away from any source of heat or sunlight. The cooler the candle, the longer the burn-time.
- Keep away from draughts. Have you noticed in a restaurant, the candles near an open window always burn more rigorously.
- When the candle is extinguished, always replace the lid to retain fragrance.